Last Updated: April 8, 2021
Information Automatically Collected
Use of the Site causes servers to automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information may not identify you personally, except in situations where you have logged into the Site using provided login credentials. This information may include but is not limited to, your IP address, browser and computer metadata, mobile device metadata, geo-location information, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses (if applicable). This information may be used by MD Longevity for the operation of the Site, to maintain the quality of the Site, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Site.
Information You Provide to Us
Any personal information provided either while on or through the Site, signing up for our Blog updates, through an MD Longevity function, in responding via email or completing a survey in connection with a service provided by MD Longevity, will be used to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information that you request. MD Longevity does not capture any such personal information without your knowledge or consent. This information may include demographics, first name, last name, address, telephone number(s), billing information, email address(es), and Personal Health Information (“PHI”) which you provide and which shall be used in accordance with the applicable Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) policies of Dr. Ann J. Peters, MD which is incorporated herein.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
MD Longevity uses the information collected from you to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us and to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, programs, and activities, to develop new ones and to protect MD Longevity, our affiliates, our Providers, our partners, and our clients. We may also use this information to offer you tailored content.
We will use the information you provide when you contact us or register for the service. When you contact MD Longevity, we keep a record of your communication as part of the basic operation of the service. We may use your email address and/or SMS-enabled phone number, carrier charges may apply, to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming news, changes, or improvements regarding our services.
We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We will not combine cookie information with personally identifiable information unless we have your opt-in consent.
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
MD Longevity processes personal information on servers located in the United States (“US”) and or Canada.
International Transfers of Information
The US, the Member States of the European Union (“EU”) and the other countries forming together with the EU the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and other non-EU and non-EEA countries all have different laws. When your personal data is transferred from the country in which you reside or are located when using our services to another country, the laws that govern your personal data in the country to which your personal data is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live or are located when using our services.
International Data Subjects
MD Longevity attempts to adhere to reasonable data protection laws across the globe, which, when applicable, provides you with the following rights (as reasonably feasible):
- Data Access. You may request access to the data we hold about you and request that we edit or delete it.
- Data Portability. You are entitled to request copies of the data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that this information be transmitted to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Deletion. You may be able to have your data deleted or erased.
- Correcting inaccurate or incomplete information. We maintain a process to help you confirm that your data remains correct and up-to-date.
- Manage your Information. You may choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our affiliates and partners. Please let us know by contacting us.
- Withdrawing consent. If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time as to future processing.
- Objecting to or restricting the use of data. You can ask us to stop using all or some of your data (i.e., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (i.e., if your data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
To exercise the rights described above please send your request via email to email@example.com.
The Site provided by MD Longevity is not directed at children under the age of 13. We operate the Site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. However, we will accept, store and use data on minors as part of the contact information that is required in order to provide the underlying or associated services. You consent to the use of your minor children’s information when you input the information into our system. However, we may request the parent’s consent in any way the law allows. For example, if the child’s personal information will be used only by us, we may also ask for the parent’s consent by email. If the child’s personal information will be shared with a third party, we may verify that the person providing consent is the parent by asking for proof of the relationship. Parents have the option to consent to the collection and use of their children’s information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties, except to the extent that disclosure of such information is a necessary part of the activity for which parental consent is given.
You have the option to opt-out of being contacted by or receiving non-transactional information from MD Longevity, its sponsors, affiliates, and/or partners, and the option to choose how MD Longevity uses your personal information. You may, at any time, also review, update and correct your personal information. If you wish to exercise these options please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- was known to the MD Longevity prior to its gaining access to the information or data;
- is or becomes entirely in the public domain;
- is not uniquely identifiable as yours (i.e., personally identifiable information);
- received lawfully from a third-party through no breach of any obligation of confidentiality owed to you; and/or
- created by MD Longevity independently of its access to, or use of, your personal information.
MD Longevity has put in place industry-appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to data, maintain data security and ensure the correct use of the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
450 Sutter Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco, CA. 94108