NUTRITION FOR ANTI AGING | HCG DIET FOR WEIGHT LOSS | FITNESS AND EXERCISE | STRESS REDUCTION
Stress is one of the key contributing factors to many modern-day ailments and it can also have a dramatic effect on our internal and external aging process.
It is imperative to stress-proof your life and to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself.
Some useful guidelines are:
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can help use up any extra energy that has been produced as a response to daily stressors.
- Incorporate regular periods of personal relaxation into your weekly routine. Regular periods set aside for either yoga, meditation, deep, slow breathing, massage, and pampering, going to a concert or movie, can help encourage a more relaxed lifestyle.
- Keep strong social support. See friends on a regular basis.
- Many food types can adversely affect your mood and increase your stress levels. Avoid junk foods and high-calorie snacks.
- A good thing to remember is that combating stress is all about keeping things in perspective. Most of the stress experienced in everyday life including at work is not life-threatening.
Once you keep that in mind, the immediate stress will seem far easier to handle.