FAQ | Contact Us
Natural Progesterone is secreted by the ovaries and adrenal glands much like estrogen.
- Reduce symptoms of PMS and menopause
- Decrease headache and bloating with menstruation
- Protect against uterine cancer and breast carcinoma, fibrocystic
disease, and ovarian cysts
- Protect against heart disease
- Reduce cholesterol levels and increase proportion of HDL or good cholesterol
- Increase breakdown of fat
- Increase feelings of calmness
- Improve overall well-being
- Prevent water retention
- Elevate mood
- Restore libido
- Prevent osteoporosis by stimulating osteoblasts to form new
- Moderate many side effects of excess estrogen - reduce fluid
retention, bloating, headache, bleeding, and fibroids
- Support estrogen's effect on bone and lipids
Combining the benefits of estrogen and progesterone replacement
provides many of the benefits without risks. They work in tandem in the body of pre-menopausal women and an increasing number of physicians believe that both hormones should be replaced postmenpausally.
and progesterone protect against cardiovascular disease, improve
and/or prevent osteoporosis, improve mood status and improve sexual
function and libido.
Progesterone by itself has a large number of benefits including the breakdown of fat, increasing energy through fat loss, protecting against endometrial and breast cancer, improving mood and sexual function, and normalizing levels of blood sugar, zinc, and copper.
The foremost concern about estrogen is whether it increases the risk of endometrial cancer. When progesterone is given along with estrogen for ten or more days per cycle, it not only eliminates the risk of this cancer, but can actually reduce it beyond that which occurs spontaneously.
Call 888 545 3047 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ann J Peters in her anti-aging clinics in New York or San Francisco or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our anti-aging treatment program.