FAQ | Contact Us
Human Growth Hormone Therapy
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain. It is considered the "healing hormone" because in adults, it helps us heal rather than deteriorate. MD Longevity offers human growth hormone therapy for men and women.With two offices in New York and San Francisco, we serve clients from all over the world.
Some of the benefits of natural human growth hormone
- Increase in cardiovascular function and output and decrease in
atherosclerotic plaque formation
- Increase in clot dissolution
- Increase and reversal of loss of muscle strength
- Increase in bone mass and growth - 3% per year bone growth
- Decrease in centripetal fat (love handles)
- Improvement in lung function and capacity
- Improved hair, skin, nail growth and thickness
- Improvement in memory and cerebral function = happy and healthy
- Improved wound healing including postoperative healing and
- Increase REM and stage 4 sleep = improved sleep
- Restoration of youthful immune system
- Increase in energy level and exercise capacity
- Enhancement of sexual performance
- Elevation of mood
- Increase physical and psychological well-being
- Increase in life expectancy and quality of life by disease
- Increase in tightness of skin, decrease in wrinkles secondary to
increased collagen and elastin
- Returns clients back to a more vigorous state of health
Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is a protein-based hormone. HGH stimulates growth, cell reproduction and generation. This hormone also regulates body composition and body fluids, affects muscle growth and strength, controls sugar and fat metabolism, and may even influence heart function. Growth hormone therapy is highly effective at reducing or even reversing the signs of illness, injury and aging.
Some people refer to HGH as "the healing hormone" because it promotes rejuvenation rather than deterioration of body cells. HGH helps children grow then aids in the maintenance of tissues and organs throughout life. Its curative powers make HGH beneficial after surgery, injury or illness.
The human body produces and stores HGH in the pituitary gland, located in the center of the skull just behind the bridge of the nose. The production of HGH slows with age. Lowering HGH levels can cause weight gain, loss of muscle tone and strength, poor metabolism and potentially poor cardiac function.
Human growth hormone supplements can improve the curative powers of the human body. Ann J. Peters might prescribe HGH to treat a child's growth disorder or growth hormone deficiency in an adult. Human growth hormone is also effective for aging and obesity.
Growth hormone therapy can provide many benefits to individuals with deficiency in growth hormones, including decreased body fat, improved skin tone and texture, bulkier muscle mass, an increase in sexual function, and a markedly improved immune system. HGH also improves bone mass and increases exercise capacity. Highly trained specialists like Dr Ann Peters know how to administer HGH supplements properly to fully optimize their potential.
Ann J. Peters might suggest HGH to treat the following conditions:
- Turner's syndrome, which is a genetic disorder that affects development in girls
- Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that causes poor muscle tone, low levels of sex hormones, and constant hunger
- Chronic kidney insufficiency
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- Children who were born small for their gestational age
HGH is also effective for treating conditions affecting adults, including:
- Short bowel syndrome, a condition where severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine prevents the body from properly absorbing nutrients from food
- HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or treatment for those tumors
- Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS
Contact the offices of Ann J. Peters MD to learn more about human growth hormone supplements.
Call 888 545 3047 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ann J Peters in her anti-aging clinics in New York or San Francisco or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about HumanGrowth Hormone Therapy (HGH).